|Fireworks over Sydney Harbour [via]|
- New Activities: started running (on and off, but lately ON), and of course this blog (and twitter and pinterest)!
- New cooking disasters (hopefully these are one-off disasters, and I don't make the same mistakes again!)
- New favourite costume: zombie!
- New Items: new car, new lip piercing, iPad, new little camera (one of my Christmas presents from Husband - major brownie points there)
Overall, it's been an excellent year, and I've been very blessed. I don't know for sure what next year will bring (though I'm sure hoping it will include a completed thesis), but if it's even slightly close to being as good as this year has been, I'm cool with that.
Here are some of my goals for next year (I'm not going to call them resolutions, but you can if you want):
- Publish papers and finish that Thesis!
- Line up job for the following year (if I have finished uni)
- Cross off some 30 before 30 items (especially get drivers licence and finish PhD)
- Continue running and finish C25K program
- Save $$ for next big trip (travelling to the USA has been pushed back due to several weddings next year we'd like to stay in Australia for, but we're still hoping to go fairly soon)
|Happy New Year! [source]|
What have been some highlights of 2011 for you? What are you doing to celebrate on New Years Eve? Do you have any goals (or resolutions) for next year? Please share in the comments.