Wednesday 8 June 2011

Orange playdough man

I have yet another passive-aggressive note to share with you. This appeared on the microwave in our PhD office kitchen a little while ago.

click to enlarge
A few thoughts:
1. There are no cameras.
2. Orange 'playdough' man!?
3. I wish there were cameras, I wanted to see the explosion!
4. I don't know who did it but I do have my suspicions...
5. The note mysteriously disappeared one day.
6. I did send this to passiveaggressivenotes.com and they've never shown it. WHYYYYYYY!!



7 comments:

  1. Ha, ha ... I have Creative Writing students (ie the 'interesting' PhD students) down the hall are there have been many interesting displays, including:
    - a Justin Beiber wall outside their office!?
    - a petition to save said wall
    - defacing of said wall
    - a note critiquing said deface & recommendations the culprit attend English class as there were spelling mistakes in said deface
    It was amusing whilst it lasted ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha, that's hilarious! I love that someone at a university MADE a man out of orange playdough, let alone the fact that they subsequently felt the need to put him in a microwave!!

    The original note is passive-aggressive enough, without the hand written part! That sucks that they didn't feature it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sign is hilarious!!!! Some definite passive aggressiveness!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WHAAAATT????! Lol this is too much, I can't stop laughing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too funny! For so many reasons. Orange playdough man explosion....

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is INSANELY HILARIOUS!!! I'm still smiling right now as I type :D

    ReplyDelete

Hooray! Thanks for commenting :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...