Monday 20 June 2011

Cookies!

So the lovely Kirsti from A Quick Succession of Busy Nothings had a competition on her blog (check it out, it's great), and I won! The prize was to be sent some of her homemade oatmeal choc-chip cookies. Yay! Husband was a little concerned that an internet person now knew our address, but considering we actually went to visit one of his internet friends when we were in England I don't think this argument sticks hehe. Anyway, I was quite excited on Friday to find the note from the post office saying I had a package waiting for me (don't worry, I didn't leave my keys in the mailbox this time). We recently moved, and so I didn't realise that our local post office is not open on Saturdays. I was a bit disappointed that I had to wait until today to pick up the package. When I picked it up this morning, this is what I found:


YUM. They are super tasty. Thanks so much to Kirsti (cookies entitle you to be allowed to come hide in the lab in event of zombie attack), and now I'll try to think of a way to pay it forward!

P.S. Kirsti please let me know if you want the container back hehe.

5 comments:

  1. super cute you got cookies in teh mail!! Best prize idea ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, so glad they arrived in one piece! And double yay to being allowed to hide out in the lab when the zombies attack!! Glad you liked them :)

    (Oh, and the container's all yours)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahaha! how fun! Congrats. Cookies are always a great prize in my book!

    -Heather from lifeofapasseri.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so awesome, mail is great, edible mail is better!

    xo,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  5. COOKIES! possibly my favourite word in the whole world. Next to bubblegum. :D

    Haha. 'Internet Friend' sounds so.... internet lover-ish. haha.

    Yum, now I want a cookie!

    ReplyDelete

Hooray! Thanks for commenting :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...