Tuesday 12 July 2011

Ten Signs It's Not an Overly Productive Day in the Office

No I did not do this - I wish! [source]
1. You're the only person there (seriously, I am). 
2. Your plant is about to die from overwatering.
3. You've caught up on all the 'celebrity gossip' on people you don't actually know or care about.
4. All your notes contain elaborate drawings.
5. You google map directions to places you're not actually going (possibly ever).
6. You ate all your food for the day in the morning just for something to do.
7. You go through your friend's online photo albums and photoshop tiny moustaches on everyone (I haven't actually done this, but it does look fun - see here).
8. THIS: 
Yes, I actually made this. Pretty huh!














9. You decide to clean out the office fridge (UGH. I've never been that desperate. haha sorry EK if you see this!)
10. You decide to make a blog post entitled: Ten Signs It's Not an Overly Productive Day in the Office

...any you'd like to add?

6 comments:

  1. You read this blog post within 2 minutes of it being posted ...

    Kelly @
    Elegantly Academic

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you put a source to your photo. Brilliant.
    11) that you have stickynotes over your eyes with eyes drawn on them?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The usual sign in my office is that I've had 5 cups of tea before 11am! Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You spend more time texting, checking your facebook/twitter account than actually doing any work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't have any ideas to add to your list, but I will tell you I cleaned out the fridge in the nursing station once, and I will never, NEVER do it again! I ended up having to wear a mask and gloves to get the job done. It was disgusting! PS: Thanks so much for following my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this post and I only too well remember those days!! Checking emails obsessively is one of mine for sure.

    ReplyDelete

Hooray! Thanks for commenting :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...